Friday, January 13, 2006

I AM IN!! DREAM THEATER - LIVE CONCERT / RECORDING -
RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL - 4/1/06



I have always been skeptical about the myth that ticketmaster will randomly make tickets available to shows it had previously claimed were 'sold out'. I am a picky concert goer, so for a venue like Radio City I refuse to sit anywhere but in the orchestra. All week ticketmaster has been stating that either no orchestra seats are available or, if some WERE available, they were all the way in the back. Today I lucked out and got a ticket in row LL of section 6. Section six is a bit far over, but my ticket is nearer the aisle towards the center of the venue.

So now I am reall cranked to be able to experience the 20th anniversary live show at Radio City Music Hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home