Tuesday, December 20, 2005

UPCOMING! DAVID GILMOUR - RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL - APRIL 4th & APRIL 5th 2006


UPDATE 4/5/06 ***** CLICK HERE FOR A SHOW REVIEW *****

I don't know how this stayed under my radar until the very last second before tickets went on sale. David Gilmour's website announced, in a very last-minute fashion, that he will be doing a 5-city, 10-show North American tour this spring. As a matter of fact, the site listed the shows 30 minutes before the tickets went on sale. The Pink Floyd and David Gilmour message boards were all a titter with nervous posts asking "what's the presale password!?" "How can I get the password?!!?" Then, at 10:00am, the tickets went on sale and didn't even require a password. A country-wide sigh of relief was heard. Anyhow, the NYC transit strike had me 'telecommuting' today and thought, shit, ticket buying will be a breeze. Then I remembered that I only have $60 in the bank. So by the time I pooled my resources and what not, I managed to get 1 ticket in section 4, row RR. Decent. Would you like a ticket? Or perhaps 4? There are tons left at ticketmaster!

Tuesday, April 4 2006

Wednesday, April 5 2006



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home