Wednesday, November 30, 2005

REVIEW! DANDY WARHOLS - WEBSTER HALL - 11/29/05


Last night I saw The Dandy Warhols at Webster Hall and have to say I really enjoyed them. I know them only very superficially and am really only familiar with their more popular tunes, but hearing a larger representation of their catalogue live really made me a huge assed fan. It's weird though. Their style isn't that original and yet I hear a lot of bands who are DEFINITELY biting their style. How fucked up is that? Bands copying bands who are making a living essentially copying other bands. I know it happens a lot in music, but last night the concept really nailed me.
Here's some pics:
* Pics do not open in a new window *

THE DANDY WARHOLS
PIC HERE | PIC HERE | PIC HERE | PIC HERE | PIC HERE | PIC HERE | PIC HERE | PIC HERE | PIC HERE | PIC HERE | PIC HERE | PIC HERE | PIC HERE |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home