Wednesday, October 11, 2006

TENACIOUS D PLAYING MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
Other US Dates Also Announced




At first, I was excited at the news of a Tenacious D tour. I was expecting maybe a smaller venue like Irving Plaza or a larger yet decent venue like the Beacon Theater. Yet, my exitement sooned turned into disbelief when I saw that they'd be playing at Madison Square Garden. The D? At the Garden? To see the D in such a cold, distant place doesn't seem like too much fun so I doubt I'll go. But if you want to, there's a presale on October 14th at noon. The password is BADESTINY

More dates HERE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The D are even playing the Hammersmith Apollo here in London. The show sold out almost instantly, though I mainly wanted to go for Neil Hamburger.

Saw your goodbye BUTM post, probably a good move. It was a good move.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home