Sunday, August 20, 2006

CONTINENTAL'S LAST SHOW EVER
FEATURING * MURPHY'S LAW * 9/16/06




The Continental is a weird venue. For years they showcased some of the best punk and hardcore acts around. Then, they started booking everybody and their mother and it became a pretty tedious place to see or even play a show. I mean, even I've played there (three or four times) and wasn't ever really in a decent band. Alas, they are closing their doors and what better way to say good-bye than with a Murphy's Law show.

Tickets are on Ticketweb, but they're confusing to find.

If you do a search for "Murphy's Law" on Ticketweb, the show doesn't appear.

If you do a search for "Continental" on Ticketweb, the show doesn't appear.

However, if you do a search for "Continental" on Ticketweb, and then click on the word Continental under one of the other upcoming shows listed, you will get to a page that HAS the Murphy's Law show listed.

Don't forget that Murphy's Law is also on tour with the Gorilla Biscuits

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot read any of this, I cannot read this. The text on your blog is very small? Why is it so very small?

Anything incredibly exciting going on in NYC 23rd, 24th, 28th and 29th? (gig wise)

Love Pali

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,
Yeah if miss two days I can't read what I've missed because the text gets so small.
I know, I'm probably just not hip to the stuff cool bloggers do but I'd love to read posts older than 2 days.
Hopefully I'll see you sometime this fall!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff! I saw a Klaus_Kinski posting about Dinosaur Jr's stolen gear on brooklynvegan.com, figured it might be you, and here I am. Why are you going to the GB show when Uzeda is playing?! Seriously, Uzeda! Btw, I was at the NYC Sleater-Kinney show--why'd you stand upstairs in the old people section? Were you at the Frank Black Southpaw show? So good. Okay, maybe we'll see you around soon!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Dfactor said...

KK wrote:
>>>"I mean, even I've played there (three or four times) and wasn't ever really in a decent band."


'Decent' is arbitrary in the onslaught of pop songs.

May God bless You...on October 10.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home