Thursday, August 03, 2006

SLEATER KINNEY @ WEBSTER HALL / TIM ROBBINS, A DOUCHE - 8/2/06



Sleater Kinney played their final NYC show ever to a sweaty, sold-out crowd at Webster Hall last night. I haven't seen them in years and couldn't have fathomed a more incredible NYC send off. They sounded so unbelievable and, despite the scorching temperatures, the crowd simply couldn't get enough. Luckily they were filming the show in hi-def for an upcoming DVD release so there's always that to look forward to. I was able to grab a show set list and an encore set list. More pics from the show below. And, incidentally, Tim Robbins was at the show and I tried to give him a quick 'Hello' but he put his hands up and gave me a disgusting 'Ick get the fuck away with me' look. I didn't accost him or anything and was barely afforded the opportunity to get the 'h' in 'hello' out. What a rude douche.

THE ROGERS SISTERS:
| PIC || PIC |

SLEATER KINNEY:
| PIC || PIC || PIC || PIC || PIC || PIC || PIC || PIC || PIC || PIC || PIC || PIC |

1 Comments:

Blogger taylor said...

why was tim robbins there? that's so weird. i found myself in the crowd in your photos...hah.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home