Tuesday, June 27, 2006

MOISTBOYZ! LIVE JIHAD DVD RELEASE
(FILMED AT BOWERY BALLROOM 9/2005)




Back in September of 2005 I checked out the Moistboyz at Bowery Ballroom here in good ole NYC. Being drunk and oblivious at the time, I stood in the front row for most of the show and had no idea the performance was being filmed for an eventual DVD release. Cut to a few weeks ago when I happen to hear that their Bowery performance was coming out on DVD as Live Jihad. I just got it in the mail. The performance is great and, goddamnit, my ugly mug is all over that damned thing. As a matter of fact, there are several cutaway shots that show just me waving my fist. On the one hand, I am pretty cranked that Ferrari Hat is getting free exposure... on the other hand, I am pretty embarassed because I look like a dufus....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home